Thursday, 29 March 2012

Going Going....Gone!

Gone! That's what some of these stamps will be in 2 days time because 4 of the sets will be retired on 31st March. What a shame!! (If you like the images, I've added a link at the bottom of this post in my items used section). They are sold as Christmas Baubles sets but I hope I've shown some of the versatility of the images here.



There's less waffle and more pictures in today's post because I went a little OTT with the gorgeous colour pallet that our brilliant Julie gave us for the Colour Create Challenge theme this week. The colours are:

DEEP PURPLE, BRIGHT GREEN and CREAM

and the optional extra is BOWS.

The end result is that little lot of 6 cards.

These first 2 cards use images from the sets that are not being retired so you have plenty of time to pick these sets up if you like them.

The first card uses the "De Morgan Baubles Set" and I'm entering it into the Stamp n Doodle challenge = Embossing

This second uses the "Morris Baubles" set. This one is entered into Kaboodle Doodles - Circles and Squares, and Paper Creatons Ink - Things with wings


Now we move onto the sets that are being retired.
This one uses the "Klemscott Baubles"and it is entered into Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes

and the the fourth uses "Beardsley Baubles" . This is entered into Made Especially for You - Distressed Ink.


The 5th is"Mackintosh Baubles" A lovely Art Deco image. I'm entering this into The Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes

And the final one is the "Klimt Baubles". This is entered into Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes

Items Used:
Stamps from
Chocolate Baroque (look in the Thrd of a Sheet - DL section)
Promarkers: Amythyst, Purple, Aubergine, Lemon, Pastel Green, Grass, Emerald, Lush Green
Distress Inks: Sage, Iced Spruce, Evergreen Bough
"Happy Birthday" Sentiments from Papertrey Ink
Papers: These were a win and I don't have the details of the pack they came from (sorry).


Hope you'll be able to join in with us at the Colour Create Challenge this time. The prize will be a 2 challenge Guest designer slot. Don't forget to peek at the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team while you are at the challenge blog.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh wow Sharon what can I saw apart from stunning or what,these are just amazing love those colours,and the detail is just fantastic,hugs Cherylxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Oh my GOSH Sharon .... Be still my heart ! I'm so in love with these STUNNING creations ! I can't say enough, I love your designs and coloring. You are so talented.

Next stop, Chocolate Baroque's website to place an order, I've been looking at baubles for a while. Have a great day ! Shirley

Beckie said...

OMGOSH!!! Stinking fabulous work!!! WOW. I <3 it. Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y! New follower ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

ScrappinFabPam said...

OMG> How beautiful these cards are. Fabulous work. Thanks for joing us over at ME4Y.

thecraftycavalier said...

Wowzers Sharon - these are stunning! I have the Mackintosh set but have never used them - I am shamed! These are just so beautiful - I feel totally inspired by your work. The colours are stunning! Hugs, Jayne x

Ashley said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Woooohhhh Sharon, all cards just amazing. Love how you play with colours and sketches.. Great job!!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali
(I have same candy if you interesting. Click on sidebar)

Scrappin Abby said...

Beautiful cards..I love purple & these cards are just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Made Especially For You : )

glowegal said...

Wowza, Sharon!!! Gorgeous work! The colors pop so beautifully with the stamps! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!

Eiglas said...

Very eyecatching and beautiful cards Hunni ! Love the colour combo and these stamps are super. Might have to pop over to Baroque....!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

The Creative Mommy said...

OH MY GOSH! These cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! I just LOVE them!!! Great job!

Thanks for joining us at ME4U!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Beautiful! All are just BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful week!

Lynn said...

Oh My Goodness Sharon! These are exquisite! The colours and detail is simply beautiful :)
Thanks so much for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges
Huggs
Lynn xx

angelwhispers said...

My goodness these are just divine and I'm ashamed to say I actually purchased these many years ago from Glenda and have never made a card with them but now the light bulb is on and I'm going to play!! Thanks for the inspiration these are just lush! Chanelle xxxx

Marie-Louise said...

These are all beautiful. Love the colours.

Slideshow